How to Stop a Cold or Sinus Infection in its Tracks
Dr. Ivker’s Quick Fix protocol is an all-natural approach.
At the first sign of a sore throat or aches and pains,
take quick action for best results.
- Rest. Get 8 to 10 hours of sleep. Your body is telling you to slow down to fight infection.
- Take “nature’s antibiotic”. Allimed™ or AlliUltra® are effective products that contain allicin, garlic’s active component. Allicin builds immunity while fighting colds, viruses, bacterial infections and fungal infections to short-circuit a cold before it takes hold.
- Take vitamin D3 for immune support. Suggested use is 10,000 IU per day for 1 week, then reduce to 5,000 IU for 3 days.
- Keep sinuses moist and clear. Use Sinus Survival Herbal Nasal Spray a few times a day. Sleep with a humidifier in the room.
Quick Fix Protocol to Stop a Cold or Sinusitis
Best followed for 10 days to:
✓ Reduce inflammation and infection
✓ Relieve congestion
✓ Strengthen immunity
- Use a steam inhaler. Add 1 to 2 sprays of Sinus Survival Eucalyptus Oil® into the water chamber of Sinus Survival’s Steam Inhaler. Use as needed to help relieve symptoms.
- Irrigate your nasal passages. The SinuPulse Elite® gently flushes your sinus cavities and is an effective method to quickly restore sinus function. May be used after the steam inhaler if desired.
- Drink lots of water. For every pound you weigh, drink at least ½ ounce of filtered water daily. Proper hydration is essential to help your sinuses eliminate contaminants, prevent dryness and heal.
- Take a natural anti-inflammatory. The herbal blend SinuThyme® is a natural mucolytic to clear and loosen mucus from the airways, as well as eliminate inflammation and congestion.
- Use a nasal spray: Use Sinus Survival Herbal Nasal Spray®1 to 2 times in each nostril every 1 to 2 hours for a bad cold or sinus infection. This all-natural botanical spray is antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory. Use daily to support long-term sinus health.
- Relieve Congestion. Put a few drops of the Sinus Essentials Oil (peppermint and jojoba) between your index finger and thumb, then gently rub it on the outside of your nostrils. This is best to do following the Herbal Nasal Spray®, since the peppermint’s medicinal action works synergistically with the spray.
- Take allicin, garlic’s active component. Allimed™ (450 mg) and AlliUltra® (360 mg) both contain an all-natural, highly concentrated, form of allicin (garlics active component). Dr. Ivker has used these two products successfully for years in place of an antibiotic. Allicin’s is antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, and includes broad-spectrum anti-infective agents. Studies have also shown it to be an effective means of boosting immunity without side effects.
- Take vitamin C. Another great immune system supporter, vitamin C should be taken three times daily. Pathway Vitamin C 1000 mg is formulated for maximum absorption.
- Take vitamin D3. Take 10,000 IU of vitamin D per day for 1 week then reduce to 5,000 IU for 3 days. Pathway Vitamin D3 is a good choice.
- Improve your diet. It is very helpful to eliminate inflammatory foods including sugar, refined carbohydrates, dairy, alcohol, white flour, bread, pasta, yeasts, vinegar and other fermented foods.